My IPL Refill Cartridges - Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Acne Clearance
Have you bought our My IPL device? Head over here if you haven't!
What is IPL?
IPL, also known as Intense Pulsed Light is the transmissions of highly-wave dependent light passing through the skin. The filtered bands of light consist of various wavelengths that penetrate deep into the skin effectively target at your concerns; Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance.
Complement with these products for better efficiency in effects:
- Expressions 100% Organic Aloe Vera Gel helps to smoothen, hydrate, soothe and moisturise your skin. It contains high anti-inflammation and anti-aging properties. The aloe vera gel can be used on face, body and hair. We strongly recommend you to apply the aloe vera gel before you do the My IPL treatment.
- Expressions Hair Inhibitor Essence contains organic aloe vera gel to bring the wonderfulness of aloe vera gel beauty benefits to you. It is also enriched with other key ingredients such as Lavender Oil and Tea Tree essential oil which helps to kill the bacteria, detoxify, soothes and relax your skin before, during and after My IPL treatment.
- Expressions Vitamin C Mask contain high level of Vitamin C which helps to boost the collagen reproduction, targets at uneven skin, pigmentation and dark spots. It is best used right after My IPL Skin Rejuvenation and Acne Clearance treatment to enhance the efficiency of the effects. Customers can also enjoy Expressions Vitamin C Mask if you use to epilate to remove the unwanted hair which can cause dark and dull skin if not taken properly after epilating session.
Which facial / body areas can you use My IPL?
- Upper Lip
Things to take note (Not suitable for who):
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or during menstrual period.
- Have scar diathesis.
- Individuals with photosensitisation history or diabetes.
- Has depilated in other methods in the past 6 weeks and used skin whitening products or products with Vitamin A in the past 1 week.
- Taken essential oil treatment at the same time.
- Taken Aspirin or immunosuppressant.
- Who has been exposed to strong sunlight in the past 2 weeks.
- Not for sensitive areas, like mucosa and etc, and private positions like upper eyelid, lip, nipple and vagina and etc.
- Individuals with hirsutism and other diseases that may trigger complications.
- Always do a skin test before starting the IPL treatment.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel before the IPL treatment.
- Wear goggles during the IPL treatment. Do not look directly at the light or shoot the light directly to your eyes.
- During treatment, it is normal to experience slight redness. It is recommended to use ice packs on the affected areas.
Please do refer to the booklet attached with the My IPL package for more detailed information.