Milia seeds/clog Flawless Skin Service Voucher
Here Is Your Secret To Flawless Skin. Get Rid Of These Skin Problems: Milia Seeds, Oil Clogs, Black Heads, White Heads, and Skin Tags For A More Confident Look!
Milia Seeds / Clog Treatment (U.P. $ 230)
- $ 38 for 2 - 6 milia seeds or oil clogs removal
- FREE Aloe Vera Cooling Gel
- One free Vee Mask treatment worth $15.00 to reduce redness, hydrating and whitening.
- Terms and Conditions apply
→ Safe, comfortable and effective treatment to treat skin problems for both women and men.
→ No surgery, medication, scar, side effect and downtime when using Advance Electrolysis or Diamond Derma system to remove all difficult spots.
→ Sterilized disposable needle to ensure personal hygiene and safety.
→ Treatments conducted by highly-trained senior aestheticians.
→ Specifically catered for the removal of oil clogs, small brown moles, skin tags, Milia Seeds, whiteheads and black heads.
* Result can vary based on the individual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The time taken to treat any of these conditions will depend on the size, number and nature of the problem. It is important that the area treated is not 'overworked', therefore treatments are spaced out at regular intervals. Most of the time, whole treatment can range from one, two treatments to five or more depending on the situation.
Q: WHAT ARE BLACKHEADS?
Blackheads are often referred to as open comedones and they develop in the same way that whiteheads develop. Unlike whiteheads, however, blackheads are much larger and remain open. When pores are open, they may become clogged with sebum and dead skin cells. If this should happen, the open air will oxidize and discolor the pore-clogging material. This is what gives blackheads their dark appearance.
Q: IS THIS TREATMENT SUCCESSFUL?
The advance electrolysis treatment is very successful on skin tags, Milia Seeds and skin colored moles.
Q: WHAT IS DIFFERENCE MILIA SEEDS/OIL CLOGS
The main difference between oil clogs and milia seeds are that milia seeds have white heads, while oil clogs do not. So it is very important that you have to differentiate them as both have different causes and ways to deal with them.
Terms and Conditions:
· Service voucher is only valid from the date of purchase.
· Each type of service voucher is only limited to one redemption per NRIC.
· Valid for first-time customers / customers who have not visited Expression the past 6 months. Age 18 and above only.
· Type of service, duration of service and number of treatments are not changeable.
· Service Voucher promotion is not valid with other promotions and discounts.
· Voucher prices displayed are all inclusive of GST.
· There is no hidden cost in the service voucher unless the customer decides to upgrade the package.
· Reservation is required.
· Advance booking of 1 – 2 weeks is recommended for weekends or peak-hour slots.
· Customer has to present NRIC/valid pass and printed voucher on arrival.
"I’m happy to have expressions helping me to get rid of them, my therapist also applied a Vee mask for me to relieve and soothe the skin reaction from the treatment."
>>read more <<