We can answer any question that you have regarding your privacy and usage as it pertains to www.expressions.co. Or even if you simply want to brighten our day with a 'hello.' Please email us at email@example.com
1. What User Information is collected by EXPRESSIONS?
The Personally Identifiable Information we may collect from you includes
- Email Address
- Language Settings
- Currency Settings
- IP Location
- Contact Information (This includes: Phone, Address, Social Media Handle, Email depending on what method you use to contact us).
- Credit Card Information (even though EXPRESSIONS uses a third party payment processor, as is described below in this policy)
- Billing and Shipping Address(es) if you make purchases on our site.
- Live chats, comments, and customer service phone calls
- Order history and details
- Credit slips
We may also collect some of the following Non_Personally Identifiable information:
- Internet service provider
- IP address of computer in use to access our site
- Browser type in use to access our site
- Operating system in use to access our site
- Website address, if any, linking you to access our site
- Date and time of access to our site.
- Website address, if any, you leave our site and travel to
- Home page customization preferences
- Search engine search terms and advertising actions
- Any clickstream data
- Other Traffic Data
No dada will be knowingly collected from children under the age of 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Any questions as a parent can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How We Collect Information
There are many ways that we may collect your information, this section’s purpose is to explain each possible way user data is derived and stored.
Information Provided by User When Making A Purchase At EXPRESSIONS, our mission is to provide you with top-of-the-line products that heighten your overall beauty. If you use our site to make a purchase, we may request personally identifiable information from you in order to facilitate the transaction and properly process/ship your purchase. You may also provide personally identifiable information upon initiating a user account on www.expressions.co. This would include contact information such as your name, email address and shipping address. We, or companies that provide products on our behalf may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include the valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or/and other relative information). We store a very limited and select portion of your credit card and payment information to ensure your security and safety in a manner that is generally permitted by credit card issuers. By making a purchase on our site, you are giving us the consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
Communications Made From The User to Us (www.expressions.co)
If you contact EXPRESSIONS by phone, email, instant message, live chat, social media or any other available means, we may keep record of your conversation and contact information for future reference. This storage of information will help us to give you the best service experience possible. Additionally, if you agree to receive emails from us, we may track whether you open them to give us an idea of the relevancy and utility of the information we are sending out. This again, is done in order to improve your customer service as a whole.
Third Party Services
Since our mission is to bring you the latest and greatest in beautification products, we like to keep our customers in the know through social networks and various other third party sites. If you link to Third Party Accounts from our Services, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Account. Additionally, if you message, mention or comment publicly while relating or tagging to our company on a third party site we may record the content publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, adjust the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts.
Automatically Collected Information
Our site may incorporate technology such as “cookies,” “web-beacons,” and “pixel tags,” that allows user-action tracking as they navigate our site. All three of the listed technologies only collect non-personally identifiable information. Sounds complicated, we know! Let us help you embrace the future of digital technology with some brief explaining...
Pixel tags or web beacons are in basic tracking devices on websites or in emails that allow monitoring of the behavior of a user visiting the website or viewing an mail.
Cookies are smile files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You are able to set most web browsers to reject cookies entirely or require a granted request before accepting each new cookie. You may delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website.
3. How Gathered information is Utilized
The information collected is primarily used to enhance the services provided by and experience with EXPRESSIONS. We do not rent or sell your Personally Identifiable Information to anyone, period. If we share your Personally Identifiable Information, we would only do so as described below.
Internal Use to Provide Our Services
We may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide company services to you. Some ways that we may internally use your information include:
- The facilitation of the sale and delivery of orders made on site.
- Contacting you in regards to a support issue or order.
- Customizing your experience with our services.
- In the generation of entirely anonymous statistics to help us improve our customer experience.
- To simplify checkout process (by pre-populating forms using previously provided information).
- To provide product recommendations.
- To train team members
- For other internal business purposes
Non-Personally Identifiable information Use
We may disclose aggregated non-personally identifiable information on our site, with service providers, and/or other persons or entities associated with our company. These persons or entities may in turn share independently developed and acquired non-personally identifiable information. We may also use the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies in combination with similar data collected from other visitors to help improve our company services.
If you would not like to receive email or other mail from EXPRESSIONS, you may unsubscribe from receiving company communication. The un-subscription will not stop emails related to your account adjustments and orders however. We don't want you to feel trapped in the system!
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or we go out of business, or a similar change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Others and Us
With User’s Consent
Besides the circumstances listed above, we would notify you before we share any of your Personally Identifiable Information with any third parties, and you are able to withhold your consent and prevent the sharing of this information for any reason.
4. Our Commitment to Protecting Your Information
EXPRESSIONS takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, we will take the proper security measures (physically, electronically and procedural) to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe:
- Employee and Third Parties who have agreed to follow our legally binding confidentiality agreements will only have limited access to information.
- We will only allow persons and entities to access your personally identifiable information for permitted business purposes.
Unfortunately, though EXPRESSIONS uses commercially reasonable efforts to protect you, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information provided to EXPRESSIONS is done so entirely at your own merit and risk.
6. What personal information can you access?
Though your personal account setting, you may access, and in some cases edit/delete the following information that you’ve provided us:
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Any additionally disclosed personally identifiable information.
The information you can view, update and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information please contact us at email@example.com.